#700 – Embroidery Center (Lovely sewing room furniture specially designed with your embroidery machine and projects in mind!)
This Embroidery Center II is specially designed with you, the embroidery crafter in mind. Wouldn’t you love to have your embroidery machine, your embroidery accessories and all your embroidery supplies in one neat orderly arrangement? Take a look to see what the special features for this Embroidery Center II are.
• Large Work Area. We build the Embroidery Center at the table height that is most comfortable for all crafters. Whether you want to lay out your patterns or simply attach the Embroidery Module and Hoop this area provides a handy place to do it all!
• Sewing Machine Cabinet. The Embroidery Center fits common embroidery and sewing machines such as Bernina, Singer, Janome, Pfaff, etc. The airlift mechanism helps you efficiently raise and lower your machine. When you are finished with your project, the machinery can be put away, out of sight and out of mind!
• Accessory Storage. Are you tired of trying to figure out where to put the embroidery module and the related embroidery hoops? This cabinet has specially created storage drawer space, so you know right where to find or store the appliances when you need them.
Do you have a special spot for your embroidery and need a customized unit? Contact us today to hear firsthand what Gristmill can build for you!
• Dimensions on model shown – W 68 in. x D 27 3/4 in. (48 in. open) x H 30 1/2 in.
• Note: We have a smaller version Embroidery Center II - W 52 in. x D 27 3/4 in. (48 in. open) x H 30 1/2 in.
• Available in three styles – Traditional, Shaker, Le Chateau